As the owners of three successful photography studios, we understand how important it is to onboard photographers that we TRUST.
And we hear from so many other photographers that this process can leave them frustrated, burned, and with images they just aren’t proud to share.
If that’s you, then this Execution Guide is just the resource you need! It includes:
- The tried and tested workflow to find trustworthy second photographers who represent your brand well.
- Our full set of second shooter email templates, including the complete on-boarding email and pre-wedding logistics email so that you never miss a detail!
- The exact Second Shooter Guide that we send to our second shooters at our associate brand, Clove & Kin.
- Finally, perhaps the best part of all: The InDesign File of our Second Shooter Guide – for you to customize for your brand!
SECTION i: HOW TO FIND & TRAIN SECOND SHOOTERS FOR YOUR BRAND
1. Find Them: How to get started and connect with reliable, qualified prospects.
2. Vet Them: The exact steps to follow when discerning if a photographer is well-suited to your brand (and can be trusted to represent it).
3. Train Them: How to on-board and train a second photographer to be a seamless extension of your brand.
4. Retain Them: How to retain a healthy and successful second shooter relationship.
SECTION ii: SECOND SHOOTER EMAIL TEMPLATES
1. Second Shooter Inquiry
2. Second Shooter On-Boarding
3. Final Confirmation: Pre-Wedding
4. Invoice Request
SECTION iii: SECOND SHOOTER GUIDE
You’ll get exactly what we send to our Second Shooters at Clove & Kin, our associate photography brand to CLEARLY communicate everything what we’re looking for on the wedding day. Because of this guide, we never have to worry that
Table of Contents:
- Our Team
- What to Wear
- Gear Checklist
- Rules of Thumb for Shooting with Us
- Style Guide
- Final Notes
SECTION iv: CUSTOMIZABLE INDESIGN FILE – SECOND SHOOTER GUIDE
Whaaat!? We’re giving you the InDesign File for our EXACT Second Shooter Guide!
All you’ll need to do is remove our branding, replace our images with yours, and tweak the copy as necessary to cater to your brand and shooting preferences – and you’ve got yourself a COMPLETE Second Shooter Guide!
Send this to send to any associate photographer or second shooter you work with, and eliminate the struggle of communicating what you need from them. With this guide, you have a simple way to communicate all of your expectations and preferences with clear text and visuals.
We’ve made this guide as clean and simple to customize as possible for you, so that this project won’t take you more than a few hours to complete.