Creative Rising Episode 207
Jeff and I are incredibly open and honest on this show about the behind scenes struggles and challenges of running a photography business, but there are still a lot of things you don’t know about me, Erin, as a person.
In order for you to get to know the heart behind the mic, I’m opening up about ten things in my life that you probably don’t know about me… but that make me nervous to share with you!
Some of the things I share in this episode are all about mindset – the fears I struggle with in our business, the limiting beliefs that hold me back, and how I REALLY feel about social media – and some are about my personal faith and inner life.
But most importantly, I’m getting real about the current challenges I’m facing and how I’m actively reframing my limiting beliefs to move forward and face those challenges. This is a really honest episode and I hope it helps you feel encouraged, empowered, and a little less alone!
- (03:26) #1: Am I too old for weddings??
- (08:32) #2: I’ve never run a business by myself.
- (10:15) #3: How I REALLY feel about social media
- (14:49) #4: The biggest challenge I’m facing right now
- (20:18) #5: Sometimes I wish…
- (21:59) #6: I’m not the kind of Christian you probably think I am.
- (40:19) #7: The dream job I fantasize about…
- (42:01) #8: How I really felt about maternity leave
- (43:44) #9: I’ve wanted to quit weddings many times
- (45:25) #10: The secret person that ghost-writes all of my blogs
Reviews are how we get found! If you binge these episodes, then share the love!! Leave a review on iTunes so that other amazing photographers like you can find us, too.
**Listen to the podcast episode above**