A Week in the Life: Behind the Scenes with Jeff and Erin
Creative Rising Episode 305
This week, we’re taking you behind the scenes to experience what a typical work week looks like here at The Youngrens.
In true entrepreneur fashion though, this week was anything by typical.
We have a lot happening behind the scenes here at the studio, including hiring new team members, reworking our entire production workflow, and implementing a brand new childcare schedule to balance it all.
At times, it got a little crazy and our to-do lists felt never ending.
But we’re so thankful that we’ve created a time management system that expands and contracts to withstand the demands of creative entrepreneurship.
Listen to how our daily lives actually play out in real life, and enjoy your journey behind the scenes with us!
- (02:36) Mon AM: How We Manage Our Weeks
- (20:49) Mon PM: Dinner Date Night with Jeff
- (27:20) Tues PM: Working Mom
- (30:52) Wed AM: Jeff’s Crazy Day
- (34:02) Wed PM: Interviews, Interviews, Interviews
- (35:17) Thurs AM: How I Balance Mom Life, Work Life & Me Time
- (46:56) Fri AM: Tackling a Massive To-Do List
- (51:21) Fri PM: Late Nights, Exhaustion, & What Hustle Looks Like
- (56:44) Sun PM: What Makes it All Worth It
Reviews are how we get found! If you binge these episodes, then share the love!! Leave a review on iTunes so that other amazing photographers like you can find us, too.
**Listen to the podcast episode above**
START BY GRABBING ONE OF OUR MOST POPULAR FREE RESOURCES!