Listen on Apple Podcasts | Listen on Spotify
Creative Rising Episode 206
This is the big question on every photographer’s mind…
How do I get MORE INQUIRIES??
If it’s booking season, and you’re looking at an empty contact form with no leads coming in, it can make you feel anxious at best and downright terrified at worst.
What if you don’t book enough jobs? What if things get desperate?
In this episode, I walk you through the action steps you need to take to build a marketing system that will bring in quality leads year after year. But be warned – this is not a show filled with short term tactics.
There’s certainly a few quick fixes I mention, but I’m going to tell you how to create a sustainable marketing strategy NOW that will build a rock solid business over the long term, so you’ll never have a scary booking season again.
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE MARKETING ACTION PLAN HERE
Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
Our Workflow Templates
- (02:40) The Question on Every Photographer’s Mind
- (08:40) The Rule of Three Touchpoints
- (12:23) SPONSOR: KISS Wedding Books (Thank You!!)
- (15:24) Step One: Track Your Direct Referral Sources
- (20:40) Step Two: Evaluate Your Soft Supporting Touchpoints
- (28:23) Step Three: Create Your Marketing Action Plan
- (33:04) Step Four: Systematize It
- (38:25) To Recap
EPISODE MADE POSSIBLE BY: KISS WEDDING BOOKS (Thank You!!)
GET 50% OFF YOUR GETTING STARTED KIT
Are you ready to level up your income and make more money with each wedding? Selling albums dramatically increased our revenue, and we now sell KISS Wedding Albums with every single one of our wedding packages. We love the printing, quality, and gorgeous options with each KISS Album, and Creative Rising listeners get 50% off the Getting Started Kit!
1) JOIN OUR FREE CREATIVE RISING COMMUNITY
**NEXT LIVE GATHERING 11/21 (RSVP HERE)**
2) WANT BETTER BRIDES? TAKE OUR CLASS
Reviews are how we get found! If you binge these episodes, then share the love!! Leave a review on iTunes so that other amazing photographers like you can find us, too.
**Listen to the podcast episode above or read a transcript here.**